CSS information requested

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 22:14:44 +0200 (MET DST)
To: James Stryjewski <jims@el.dms.moore.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
James Stryjewski writes:

 > I was very curious which browsers support the new printing extensions
 > for CSS?  Are there currently none and I'll just have to wait for the
 > next generation of browsers or is there anything I can get my hands on
 > today?

I haven't seen anything yet. But, since I can't print from my PC I
havn't been able to check the latest browser releases -- could
somebody report?

Regards,

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria # FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome