css

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:01:26 +0200 (MET DST)
To: astrack@lynx.dac.neu.edu
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Alan Strack writes:

 > please send me the names of distributors who deal with html style
 > sheets. I am interested in learning about and possibly using site
 > templates for a series of web pages. Any information you could give me
 > is appreciated. thank you for your time.

You will find links to products that support CSS from [1].

Everyone: the number of products is growing on a weekly basis -- let
me know if I have missed some.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS

-h&kon

H      k   o   n      W   i   u   m       L   i   e
howcome@w3.org   W o r l d   Wide  W e b  Consortium
inria # FRANCE http://www.w3.org/people/howcome