RE: Positioning HTML Elements with Cascading Style Sheets

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 10:43:09 -0800
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: "'bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM'" <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
If all processing is done on the server, you're essentially shipping RTF
to the client... and you've either collected a lot of information about
your environment from the client (information that many people don't
want to provide to just anyone), or made a lot of assumptions.  Our
software people like this view a lot.
:^)

	-Chris
Chris Wilson