RE: HSL Troll...

From: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:19:09 -0500
To: "Chris Wilson (PSD)" <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Shouldn't we include the "metes and bounds" system for those using
"landscape" orientation in their laser displays?

Or for backward compatibility:

DIV.countrymile { margin: beginning at a white oak, extending to a
pohickory, adjacent to Hurle, along Hunting creek }

:^

Steve

   _/ Steve Knoblock                      mailto:editor@city-gallery.com
   _/ City Gallery                            http://www.city-gallery.com/