Re: Can cascading work?

From: Chris Lilley <Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 04:26:50 +0200 (MET)
To: Paul Prescod <papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca>, Todd Fahrner <fahrner@pobox.com>, www-style@w3.org
Cc: Jukka.Korpela@hut.fi
I'm actually just leaving, but this caught my eye:

On Apr 23,  8:49pm, Paul Prescod wrote:
> In my UA today (IE 3.0) I can already make all of the fonts
> bigger with a button click (my wife uses this).

This is a copy of the original feature in the Arena browser, which
implemented a CSS1 property called magnification that was later
dropped from the CSS1 spec before it became a Recommendation.

Dynamic modification of the reader stylesheet in an easy to use way
really helps, doesn't it, when the author stylesheet is cascaded
with it ;-)