Re: CSS support update in Netscape4 Beta 3

From: Mary Morris <marym@Finesse.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 06:25:24 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org, bloo@eskimo.com
Great list of CSS support. I'll add one thing though.

All background image handling defaults to repeat both
directions. They don't have the repeat-x repeat-y or
image positioning working yet.

I'll be using it as much as anything else over the next
few weeks to teach a CSS course on Ziff-Davis. If there
is anything special that people want me to look out for,
let me know.

Mary Morris