Re: HTML Styles

From: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 20:48:10 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Jonathan L Neuenschwander <jonathan@ecn.purdue.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Jonathan L. Neuenschwander writes:

 > I believe Hakon Lie is also working on a book, which should be very insightful
 > since he's the creative force behind CSS.  I don't know when that's to be
 > published though.  (Care to give yourself a plug, Hakon?  :-)

Since you insist :-)

Bert Bos and myself are working on a book that will be published by
Addison-Wesley. Hopefully it will be on the shelves this year -- the
ideal gift for the web designer that has everything. The title is
"How to write better HTML with style sheets", and a significant part
of the book will also be on the Web.

We are still looking for sample documents that uses CSS. We have a good
number of "inventive" documents, but could use more examples that
exhibit traditional typography.

Regards,

-h&kon

http://www.w3.org/people/howcome  howcome@w3.org