Re: New CSS1 draft available

From: Chris Josephs <cpj1@mixer.visi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 07:09:36 -0500 (CDT)
To: Bert Bos <bbos@mygale.inria.fr>
cc: Steve Knoblock <knoblock@worldnet.att.net>, www-style@w3.org
On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, Bert Bos wrote:

> Steve Knoblock writes:
>  >
>  > >  - The possibility to combine two or more elements into a single
>  > >    block appears more in demand than we thought (e.g., break before
>  > >    DT and break after DD, so that a DT is shown `run-in')
>  > >
>  >
>  > Bert,
>  > I have given 'run-in sideheads' some thought. I would like to be able to
>  > specify that a heading is run into the next paragraph.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't this all in an older draft (May,
96) of the CSS1 spec?  If so, what was the reason for removing it?

Also, I noticed that the section on different means on specifying colors
was back,  but why is the 0-255 range specified twice?  Wasn't there the
option in an earlier draft of specifying color as a floating integer
between 0.0 and 1.0??

--- Christopher Josephes -------------------------
mailto:cpj1@visi.com               Vector Internet
http://www.visi.com/~cpj1