job opportunity

From: Scott Porad <porad@smallworld.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:31:01 -0500
To: www-talk@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
Small World Software Inc., a Manhattan-based interactive technology firm, is
looking for industrious, enthusiastic and bright developers to help us
create our interesting and cutting-edge technology for the World Wide Web.
We create interactive games for the Web, as well as developing Internet
products for ISP's and Web-development firms. If you would enjoy working for
an exciting, hip, casual and cutting-edge firm, and you posses a good
knowledge of C, C++, perl, or Java, then we would like to hear from you.
We are also looking for design-oriented HTMLers and a sys admin/unix guru type.

If you are intrigued, please contact Mark Jacobstein at (212) 501-9800

or better yet, email him at:

mark@smallworld.com

You may also use our homepage job inquiry form at:

http://www.smallworld.com/

Scott Porad                        Small World Software
porad@smallworld.com               171 West 85th Street
Voice: (212) 501-9800                New York, NY 10024
Fax:   (212) 501-9816         http://www.smallworld.com
        "Shrink the World, Expand Your Mind"