RE: Beyond Netscape ML

From: Pam Kagan <pam@safari.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 11:05:38 -0400
To: Hakon Lie <howcome@w3.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
At 04:57 PM 7/3/96 +0200, you wrote:

>(I responded -- did it get lost? Reply enclosed)

I did receive your reply (as well as Thomas') and it was also posted
to the group.  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond.

I understand all the variables you mentioned (net load, colormap,
persistent connections, interleaving of data) which make

Perhaps, though, a "dominant" element (image or paragraph)
can be specified as being a priority item and load first...in some future
version of CSS.

Thanks again for your reply.

Pam
Visit my virtual portfolio