RE: background images/Internet Explorer

From: Chris Wilson (PSD) <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 10:39:02 -0800
To: "'Chris Josephs'" <cpj1@visi.com>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
There were a few bugs with quoting in CSS with IE 3.0 and 3.01.  Also,
background images do not work from linked stylesheets.  Remove the
quotes from the snippet below, make sure it's in an embedded stylesheet,
and you shouldn't have any problems.

Oh, and JPEG images work fine for background images.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com