DIGEST, PLEASE?

From: Hakon Lie <Hakon.Lie@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 15:42:04 +0100
To: HENNISS@slac.stanford.edu
Cc: www-style@w3.org
HENNISS@slac.stanford.edu writes:

 > This list has gotten awfully busy all of a sudden.
 > Is there a digest version of it?  I can't find it in
 > the documentation I kept when I subscribed.

In a few days, many of the people who scream and shout (myself
included) will have a chance to do so in the same room (SS BOF @
WWW4). The list should therefore calm down quite soon. I'll request a
digest version when the w3c sysadm recovers from WWW4.

Thanks for your patience,

-h&kon

http://www.w3.org/People/howcome  howcome@w3.org