Documentation of Smil

From: Derkian Afonso <derkian@iands.com.br>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:33:51 -0300
To: www-smil@w3.org

My name is Derkian; i'm from brazil. And i'm doing a homework of my college;
and the theme is SMIL.
I really doesn't know much about this; but i'm looking for some
documentation or explanation that can help me.
Because, after all of this homework, we will have to do an Article about

Can you of W3C, show me some important points to improve our article?
Or corporations, websites, that use SMIL?

Thanks for atention,

Derkian Afonso
WebDesigner / Developer