RE: Documentation of Smil

Hello Derkian,

I have some SMIL examples on my website:

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com

There is an overview of SMIL 3.0, which is the spec. organized into
where each element is
in the document, it gives a visualization of the SMIL language.

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/smil30/index.htm

And a more detailed page, list of attributes are added:
http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/smil30/smil30rec_detailed-overview.zip

If your looking for a simple SMIL presentation an mp3 file with some
images and smilText
try 'Tibicos'.

If you want something more elaborate, a smilFile that has a bottom bar
that opens up a panel showing
the contents of the presentation for easy navigation check out
'Enuma Elish'.

Do you want to pick the background music or text in a presentation, the
bottom bar opens up those options.
'SF 1905'.

These are presentations that last a few minutes to help get the ball
rolling.

Good Luck hope this helps,
Jose