Re: Clarification of reset behaviour

On 18 dec 2009, at 11:38, Jack Jansen wrote:

> Brian,
> I had a very quick look at this problem, and it could well be that you've uncovered a problem in the spec. DOM methods (and their interaction) is an area that hasn't seen as much attention to detail as other parts of the timing model.
>
> We (Sjoerd Mullender and myself) will try to find some time next week to look into the details, we'll post here when we know more.

For completeness (in addition to Sjoerds reply): this hunch of mine, that DOM methods hadn't received as much attention, turned out to be incorrect. The exact same issues that you encountered would occur fomr something like begin="x.activateEvent+1s;x.activateEvent+3s;x.activateEvent+5s" end="x.activateEvent+2s;x.activateEvent+4s;x.activateEvent+6s", and the language in the spec seems to indicate this correctly.