Re: Clarification of reset behaviour

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:38:27 +0100
Cc: www-smil@w3.org
To: Brian Birtles <birtles@gmail.com>
Brian,
I had a very quick look at this problem, and it could well be that you've uncovered a problem in the spec. DOM methods (and their interaction) is an area that hasn't seen as much attention to detail as other parts of the timing model.

We (Sjoerd Mullender and myself) will try to find some time next week to look into the details, we'll post here when we know more.