Incorrect Mime Type for Xiph media/ SMIL 3.0 WD

From: Jose Ramirez <joseram@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:44:01 -0700
To: www-smil <www-smil@w3.org>

Hello WG,

It was brought to my attention the Mime types for the Xiph media are
incorrect.

"These are great news.  Unfortunately they put the old MIME type
application/ogg.  As of recently, we (Xiph) decided [1] to go with
video/ogg and audio/ogg+vorbis."

The list of MIME Types and File Extensions can be found here:
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MIME_Types_and_File_Extensions

Keep up the great work, you guys that build the standards are the unsung
heroes of the Web :)

Jose Ramirez