Re: [SMIL30 LC comment] Additional attributes

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:07:20 +0100
Cc: SMIL List <www-smil@w3.org>
To: Jason Player <jcplayer@MIT.EDU>

Hi again Jason !

Please note that the title of your email still contains "[SMIL30 LC
comment]", which implies that it is a direct comment to the latest
SMIL 3.0 draft. Such email is processed differently by the W3C SMIL
Working Group, so please use this only if necessary. Thank you :)

RealText probably provides the functionality you are looking for, but
I'm not sure from the top of my head. I recommend the excellent
RealNetworks guide:

Linking:
http://service.real.com/help/library/guides/realone/ProductionGuide/
HTML/htmfiles/linking.htm