Re: HTML+TIME support in IE7 ?

From: Pablo Sendín <pablo@enigma.det.uvigo.es>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:08:46 +0200
To: damjan.bojadziev@ijs.si
CC: SMIL List <www-smil@w3.org>

Hi all

I don't know if Microsoft examples work fine, but my SMIL scripts (in
IE7) with video and audio sources synchronized play ok.
You talk about default players... I suppose Windows Media Video. Could
be possible defined a specific player, like VLC? Could be necessary when
we have video streams with VLC codecs...

--
Pablo Sendín
Grupo de Tecnoloxías da Información (GTI), DET - ETSE Telecomunicación