Re: HTML+TIME support in IE7 ?

From: Damjan Bojadziev <damjan.bojadziev@ijs.si>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:32:24 +0200
To: Pablo Sendín <pablo@enigma.det.uvigo.es>
CC: SMIL List <www-smil@w3.org>

Hi Pablo, & gracias!
> my SMIL scripts (in IE7) with video and audio sources synchronized play ok
can i try them, what's the URL?
(googling doesn't  tell me)
if your scripts work, i must be doing something wrong in mine, or in
setting up IE7
> You talk about default players...
the HTML+TIME documentation does
> I suppose Windows Media Video. Could be possible defined a specific
> player, like VLC?
> Could be necessary when we have video streams with VLC codecs...
the default player would probably be the WinDoze media player, yes,
which is why i also tried
an .avi and a .wmv file, but still nothing ..

Puzzlement deepens,
Damjan B.