RE: Streaming with SMIL?

Hi Laure,

The streaming of the videos included in a SMIL is possible.

The process is very simple. When you introduce a video in your SMIL file,
the url has to link to a video sited in a streaming server. For instance:

<video id="video1" region="video" src="
<http://212.89.1.8:8080/viewsource/template.html?nuyhtgm9uuz6CsoDreyennsfob5
3meckkmebet87se5k2aseckkmebet87secl2asela3ip9nzlfngl8m5tgxAk657dghxs7pCB3b7A
42wE7e2h0h77uDpb8Cf1aE6ABd4E6u7EzD6djdeagj2uBafDbb3h7>
rtsp://.../Nickelodeon_Bob.rm?user=156351922539751134719450066600900&smil=13
79" type="video/vnd.rn-realvideo" alt=" - video 1 - " fill="transition"
transOut="dcha" transIn="dcha"/>

(SMIL can be downloaded from a Web server and the videos from a streaming
server)

I lead these services (http://www.canalestv.telecable.es
<http://www.canalestv.telecable.es/> , http://tv.lne.es <http://tv.lne.es/>
). Both of them have SMIL presentation with videos to be served using
streaming Tech. Take a look!!!

Br,

  Xabiel

  _____