AMBULANT & Helix working together?

From: Jose Ramirez <joseram@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:40:07 -0800
To: "www-smil@w3.org" <www-smil@w3.org>

Hi all,

Wondering if Helix and the AMBULANT projects have any plans on
collaborating?

Reason I ask is, I received an email from someone learning SMIL and he
had too many nested par/seq containers and had them start and end with
begin/end events. It wasn't overly complicated and it worked on the
AMBULANT/G Player but didn't on the most popular SMIL 2 player RealOne :(

I think both projects can benefit plus everyone else :)
by creating a fully compliant, and ubiquitous SMIL 2 profile player.

http://www.cwi.nl/projects/Ambulant/distPlayer.html

Jose Ramirez