Re: Proposal on SMIL 2.0 Extension

From: Yoshihisa Gonno <ygonno@sm.sony.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:32:55 +0900
To: www-smil@w3.org
Dear All,

> I believe some of you on this ML already familiar with this because
> originally I made a presentation of this idea at SMIL Europe 2003 in
> February.  Now I would like to call your attention on this ML to our
> proposal.

For those who were not there, I attach the slides of my talk to help you
to understand the overview of our proposal.

Best regards,
Yoshihisa Gonno
  Platform Technology Center, Sony Corporation
  tel:+81-3-5448-4590 fax:+81-3-5448-4066 email:ygonno@sm.sony.co.jp

destructive.png
(image/png attachment: destructive.png)

nondestructive.png
(image/png attachment: nondestructive.png)

track1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: track1.jpg)

track2.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: track2.jpg)