  From: thierry MICHEL
  To: pctemp2-Howard
  Cc: 'www-smil@w3.org'
  Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 3:28 AM
  Subject: Re:Make video section transparent

  pctemp2-Howard a écrit :

    I'm still reveiewing the document, so it seems possible, but I'm not sure.

    Here's my theory.

    If I have an animation on a lower level/layout region and a video on the topmost level/layout region which runs for 30 seconds, then can I make the middle 10 seconds of the video transparent to reveal the total underlying animation?

    So the video continues playing and never stops, but  only the first 10seconds and last 10seconds are visible.