Re: Re:Make video section transparent

I think it should be possible, and definitely worth the effort creating a small
test.  Whether the realvideo region's behave like the other's is the one
possible glitch, but shouldn't be hard to figure out either way.

I'll post my findings asap.

(there's many places this could be useful for sure)

Mike Wuetherick
Technical Directory
ChiselMedia.com