Re: [Fwd: SojaApplet player from www.helio.org]

> How can i create speech with a microphone and my computer and save in au
> sound files? or record music and store it in au faudio file?

I had the same problem.
I used the shareware programm goldwave from http://www.goldwave.com/
I recorded the file in .wav (from the soundcontroller input)
Then there´s in goldwave "save file as" in *.au
The ssss... played in the soja applet sounds funny .
You can prevent this using "effects / filter / low_highpass" tro cut
frequencies over avg 4000 Hz
- but the sound is then a little bit like MW Radio.

> I need this to introduce the sound in HTML page using SMIL and sojaApplet
> which can be found at www.helio.org.
soja  is nice
but becaus e of the missing features I had to use an page-embeded Realplayer
details for embedding Realplayer in HTML see

http://www.uni-bamberg.de/split/sprachlabor/mulat/lvs/ws_00_01/multimedia_mit_internet/inhalte/index/doc/index-1035.htm

http://www.uni-bamberg.de/split/sprachlabor/mulat/lvs/ws_00_01/multimedia_mit_internet/

Greetings from Bamberg
Martin