Is there a DTD file for SMIL available?

From: Jonathan Batchelor <jmb8@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:55:21 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-smil@w3.org
Is there a proper, complete DTD file available for SMIL anywhere?

I'm doing a project which requires a SMIL file to be parsed using Haskell,
with a tool called HaXml. This requires a DTD file to generate
type definitions. I've tried cutting and pasting the DTD bits in the
specification isn't good enough, as it seems to be missing certain bits
and pieces (like the DOCTYPE tags).

The project is to build a prototype system for the animation module using
a Haskell library called Fran (Functional Reactive Animation).

Cheers,

Jonathan Batchelor
Final Year Computer Science Undergraduate
University of Kent at Canterbury