Seeking Opportunities

From: Imran Anwar <ianwar011@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:29:32 PST
To: ianwar011@hotmail.com
Hello,

I am seeking a Project Lead position in a Y2K or Platform Migration
Project for Mainframe and/or Client Server Platforms.

Attached you will find my Word 97 format resume.

My strength is in the Project Lead role of MVS and Client Server
Y2K/Platform Migration Projects. I am an accomplished client server
programmer, systems analyst/architect, database programmer/designer, and
tester.

I have a diversified skillset that I believe would be an asset to any
organization. At present, I would like to leverage my expertise in the
Y2K/Platform Migration/System Re-engineering areas.

I am a US citizen.

My current rate is $58/hr W2. The rate I am seeking for Contract
positions is $62 to $67/hour for 6-month minimum terms.

My preference is however a permanent position, the rate for which I am
seeking is 93K to 98K/yr.

My availability is with 2 weeks notice from offer.

I have done an extensive amount of traveling on my previous assignments,
and am always willing to travel in the future. I am also open to
relocation.

Please contact me if you have an opportunity you feel I may be a match
for. It is best to contact me by email, as my voice mail system tends to
overflow. My email address is ianwar1@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much.
Imran Anwar
(201) 459-1155

P.S. If you have difficulty receiving email attachments or reading Word
97 documents, you can obtain a text version of my resume at
http://resumes.dice.com/imran_anwar.