complete solution to your VIDEO DUPLICATION needs

From: <dawnc@together.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:46:52 -0500 (EST)
To: "VIDEO DUB.":;
We at MIRRORCOM DUPLICATION would like to thank you for opening and reading
this E-mail. The purpose of it is to introduce our self's to you or your
company as the complete solution to your VIDEO DUPLICATION needs. Our goal
is to provide our clients with the best rates possible for VHS dubs, Custom
package design, and fulfillment of product. Please visit our web site at:
http://www.together.net/~dawnc for more information about us.
Or contact us at: 819-868-0428 .

Once again thank you for your time.