SMIL books

From: <herve_foucher@ds-fr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:11:19 +0200
To: www-smil@w3.org

Hi all,

I received last night a question in my mail box:
> I am trying to create streaming media presentations on line
> [...] Are there any good reference books you could
> recommend [for SMIL beginners]?

I made a search at amazon.com and found 2 books:

Web Developer.Com Guide to Streaming Multimedia
   Jose Alvear / Paperback / Published 1998

Realmedia Complete : Streaming Audio and Video over the Web
   Jonathan Angle, Jonathan Angel / Paperback / Published 1999

But I do not know if they even talk about SMIL...
Did you read those books (opinions?) and do you know others,
even only planed ?

Herve FOUCHER, HELIO