Linking a HTML on a EMBED smile presentation

From: Fabio Levy Siqueira <siqueira@midialog.com.br>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:52:00 -0300
To: <www-smil@w3.org>
Hi

I've tried to link a HTML to a EMBED SMIL presentation, but I wanted that the new page UPLOADS the window that the presentation is (don't open a new window). I tried the tag <a href="link.htm" show="replace"> but this didn't worked. It's look like is missing some plug-in, but I can't find any information at the Real homepage.

Thanks for your help.

Fabio Siqueira