Re: Form Post from Firefox

This is the GET request I am talking on about :

http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FLondon&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED

the RDF document in question being :  http://dbpedia.org/resource/London

Mischa
On 19 May 2010, at 22:09, Mischa Tuffield wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The RDF abstract syntax doc states that plain and typed literals are recommended to be encoded in unicode NFC. Quoting [1]
>
> "The string in both plain and typed literals is recommended to be in Unicode Normal Form C [NFC]. This is motivated by [CHARMOD]  particularly section 4 Early Uniform Normalization. "
>
> This W3C RDF validator doesn't even flag the non Unicode NFC characters, am guessing the validator should flag these characters and issue "Warnings" a la libraptor.
>
> Mischa
> mischa@mmt.me.uk
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/

Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK
+44(0)7989 199 786  http://www.garlik.com/