Re: Web Rule Language - WRL vs SWRL

Jim,
So, you are saying that LP is at the same stage as DAML+OIL before
standardization. What is needed is to work out the details -- typically a
job for a working group.  Who disagrees with that?

And you didn't need to defend OWL because nobody was attacking it.  Our
discussion was about the 1-stack vs. multi-stack architectures. Since in a
previous email you said that you are "not against a multi-stack solution"
then I don't see what is the point of contention (at least at the high
level). I believe that everybody agrees that the more integration -- the
better. We just don't believe that integration of the leading useful
technologies to the point that only one stack is left is possible.

	--michael