RE: CMU's ROWL (Rule Language in OWL and Transformation Engine for JESS)

Hi Norman,

I am glad to see your post. Your work is relevant to this group and also
to the RuleML mailing list:

This is also a very good contribution as a use case given the importance
of privacy issues.

Said

http://www.ruleml.org <http://www.ruleml.org/>