Pondering RDF Path

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 03:39:40 +0100
To: <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

I wanted to implement an RDF Path language in an API that I'm working
on, but current proposals have some serious problems, which generally
fall into two groups: unclear data model, and conflation of arcs and
nodes.

To that end, I've been working on an RDF Path language that doesn't
have these problems.

   http://infomesh.net/2003/rdfpath/
   - Pondering RDF Path

The goal is implementability. Feedback is most welcome, noting,
however, that it's still in its early stages.

Cheers,

--
Sean B. Palmer, <http://purl.org/net/sbp/>
"phenomicity by the bucketful" - http://miscoranda.com/