Re: RDF query testcases?

this is great, thanks Jeen.

quick question: Sesame supports RDF schema right? so if I did a query
in RDQL over Sesame over an ontology like Wordnet (e.g.
http://xmlns.com/wordnet/1.6/Person) would I get both Person and
Life_form as the classes of an instance of Person? What if I did the
same query in RQL?

I'm asking this because I was asked to recommend a tool that could be
used for querying a fairly simple, heirarchical ontology (actually
more like a thesaurus - MeSH,
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/meshhome.html), such that you could, say,
ask for all research groups with 'abdomen' or anything above it in the
heirarchy as their descriptive keyword. (I'm now also wondering whether
things below it in the heirarchy might be more useful...)

Does that make any sense?

cheers

Libby