Re: RDF query testcases?

Libby Miller wrote:

 >> http://sesame.aidministrator.nl/publications/rql-tutorial.html
 >
 > Nice tutorial! Do you have that information handy?

It's easy enough to come up with, as the queries in the tutorial can be
evaluated online. I'll just have to reproduce it in a different format.

 > If you do then it would be great to have it, as far as what I'm
 > trying to do is concerned. I'm unclear how it's best to present it
 > though. Jena's regression  tests have this sort of format:

[snip]

I'll have a look to see what I can come up with, might be a good idea to
use the same formatting as Andy's test cases anyway.

Cheers,

Jeen
--
jeen.broekstra@aidministrator.nl