List etiquette (was: RuleML disjonction case)

Please, sending half-megabyte messages to a volume mailing list is really
quite unfair on those of us with slow Internet access.  I, for one, shall
not be reading this message or any responses that quote the original message.

If you really need to make large datasets available, put them on a web page
(or send them to www-archive), and post a URI in the message the mailing list.

Thank you.

#g
--

At 02:38 15/12/03 +0100, Alain Escaffre wrote:
>Hello,
>

>   Here is a case I can't find any exemple about on the web : RuleML is
>supposed to manage constraint programmation : here is my axiom to be
>expressed :
>

>WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
>The estimated size of this message is 484314 bytes.
>Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get
>the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need
>to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is
>not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact