Re: what is the meaning of the RDF model theory?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:32:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, SWAG <swag-dev@yahoogroups.com>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>, RDFRules <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Seth Russell wrote:
[...]
> Now maybe that is just what formal languages do ... well fine for formal
> languages.  Maybe what we are saying is that RDF is the worlds first
> quasiformal language ... it has some of the properties of a formal language
> and also some of the properties of a natural language.
>
> In any case .... please, please ... let's not cut its balls off !!!

Ugh... Ick... if you're going to use creepy surreal language like this,
whether 'pseudo-formal' or 'pseudo-scientific', consider setting up your
own Yahoo Ggroups list for it. Two minutes work for a lifetime of
amusement: http://groups.yahoo.com/start

W3C mailing list crossposts make sense for announcements (of
code/tools/specs not of opinions, before you ask ;-) and for messages from
the IG chair complaining about excess crossposting. Otherwise, do please
try to stick to one mailing list at a time.

thanks,

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org