RE: Scope

From: Seaborne, Andy <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:52:50 -0000
To: "'Geoff Chappell'" <geoff@sover.net>, "Seaborne, Andy" <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Libby Miller (E-mail)" <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-rules@w3.org
I'm not up to speed on RuleML but it does seem like a starting point to
consider.   Would someone like to comment here?  How would it describe
getting back a set of results?  If could do a DTD/Schema within that
framework or reuse one existing one the it would minimise the work needed.

So the suggestions so far are for:
1 - use case/requirements
2 - looking at work to reuse.

	Andy