Re: RDF as a syntax for OWL (was Re: same-syntax extensions to RDF)

Bijan, no touch of the store and lists are done with rdf triples
actually, we only have for whole engine

public class Euler {
  internal Euler subj = null;   // RDF subject
  internal String verb = null;  // RDF predicate as absoluteized verb
  internal Euler obj = null;    // RDF object
  // some other stuff

Since 84 or so (waw that is 20 years!) I find prolog terms
very nifty but since few years I now also find it good that
if y is function of x then there is relation between y and x

Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
07/01/2005 08:16