RE: RDF as a syntax for OWL (was Re: same-syntax extensions to RDF)

Yes, but we do OWL/RDF/XML<->RDF/N3 automatically (using
Jena2 or Cwm) and then just *add* explicit theories such as
e.g. the ones in http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/#theories

Indeed, the latter is still a matter of "selecting by human".
At this moment RDF/N3<->TSTP transcription is semiautomatic
and is why I will have to come back later when I have more
running code to sharply illustrate what I found feasable :)

"Peter Crowther" <Peter.Crowther@melandra.com>
Sent by: www-rdf-logic-request@w3.org
05/01/2005 14:33