Re: RDF as a syntax for OWL (was Re: same-syntax extensions to RDF)

Hi, Peter

I will have to come back later when I have more running
code to sharply illustrate what I found feasable.

The example I gave was from
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out#table_6_Extra
Credit DL
where all implementations at that moment gave undecided.
(I still wanted to check that case as I had some doubts :))

Anyhow, what I did was simply rewriting the OWL/RDF/XML
in RDF/N3 and then transcribe that in TSTP and run it as
eprover -l4 --tstp-in inconsistent502.tstp | epclextract --tstp-out
The reverse transcribing of the TSTP proof is what I'm
interested in to see as (swebized) RDF/N3 to connect
it with other pieces of RDF/N3, in which for instance
{} values are used instead of URI reference to lemmas.

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
05/01/2005 05:31