Re: How can i build my own KB

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:16:48 -0400
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

You may be interested in using our Internet Business Logic system to build
your own KB.

By pointing Mozilla or Netscape 7 to www.reengineeringllc.com, you can log
into the system and see some running KB examples, such as SemanticWebOntology1.

Then, you can write your own examples directly into the browser page, and
run them, also in the browser pages.

If your interest is mainly RDF, you may want to keep your facts as triples,
though the system does not restrict you to that.

If you prefer to write rules and facts offline, you can email a file to us,
and we will put it up for you on the system.

Hope this helps.             -- Adrian

                                        INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC

Business Rules in English + Semantic Data Integration + Your Oracle Databases

Adrian Walker
Reengineering LLC
PO Box 1412
CT 06011-1412 USA