Re: basicmkr.owl

1. You are correct - I meant the resource - thanks for the correction.
I was juggling the syntax to get something that worked, and did not
understand this semantic difference.

2.a. "Defining" properties (like mkr:similarTo) in an "rdfs:comment"
seems to be common practice in RDF and OWL.  I prefer a
genus-differentia definition, but did not give one in this case.

2.b. Yes, MKR is an "extension" of OWL Full (although I designed
MKR from first principles without any knowledge of OWL).  The MKR
extensions include context, definitions, questions (a simple query
language),
methods (procedural capability), n-ary relations, conditionals, iteration,
and commands which dynamically change instance-class hierarchies
(concept formation).

2.c. MKR is English-like, for easy reading & writing by humans.

2.d. I can implement a complete project in MKR, from Ontology
definition to data input to output reports.

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;