Need example of a River class being used as an individual ... anyone?

From: Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:50:39 -0500
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
CC: "Costello,Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>

Hi Folks,

One of the "main" differences between OWL Full and OWL DL/Lite is that
in OWL Full a class may be treated as both an individual as well as a
class.  I am trying to create an example to demonstrate the use of a
class as an individual.  Specifically, an example to demonstrate the use
of a River class as an individual.  Here is how River is defined:

    <rdfs:Class rdf:ID="River">
        <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#Stream"/>
    </rdfs:Class>

Can you give me an example that shows this River class being used as an
instance?  Thanks!  /Roger