Re: Treating a class as both an individual and a class?

From: Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:08:06 -0500
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
CC: "Costello,Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>

Peter, I sure appreciate all of your excellent comments.  Thanks!

> > Is this good modelling?  Does it effectively model the major
> > features of my hometown?
>
> No, this is not good modelling.

Okay then I need help then with creating an example that shows a class
being used as both an individual and as a class.  Could you give me an
example of the class River being used as an individual? (I already have
many examples of using River as a class.)  /Roger