Re: owl:imports and xml namespace!

From: Davide Noaro <noarodavide@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:47:10 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Re: owl:imports and xml namespace!>David, we did this because RDF and XML Namespaces provide ways to do referencing that are more consistent with the Web >architecture and with accepted web standards - we generally felt that an OWL specific mechanism that wouldn't be understood by XML or >RDF parsers would be a mistake.  We did, however, in response to some comments about this, extend our discussion of this in the OWL >Reference -- the newer write up is in the Editors' Draft of the Reference (not the Last Call version) at [1]

> -Jim H

>[1] http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed#imports-def

Thank you now it's clear...
Davide.