Re: Layering the SW! Problems!

From: Davide Noaro <noarodavide@libero.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:53:08 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Re: Layering the SW! Problems!>David-
>For what it is worth, the paper you cite is just the authors' opinions, not necessarily that of most of the others working on the Semantic >Web.  Personally, I would suggest you ignore it as far as practical impact goes - but my "scruffy" opinions on this issue have long been a >matter of the public record.
>-JH

I'm glad to hear that there are other opinions about it, but if so where can i find other papers about other opinions about this issue?
Have you write anything about it? I thank you very much if you can provide me some useful resources.
I would understand how things stand...

Thank you in advance,
Davide.
Noaro Davide