RE: erratum ... RE: allValuesFrom and rdfs:domain

Bernard,

! Yes, of course - supposing I have something precise in mind - which is not
! the case, actually. My mind is sort of fuzzy, that's why I need some sort
! of external representation ...

External representation of what? :-)
Seams that you are looking for some sort of fuzzy Ontology.
The funny thing is that... I do not know what it means :-)
In any case, it is always a pleasure chatting with you.

--Nikita